Thanks for purchasing, here are the rules...
1. If you have purchased from ThemeForest, please Verify your Item Purchase Code before you open your ticket. ThemeForest have recently changed this, you need to do the following to get it:
- Go to your purchases then click download button, click 'Licence Certificate' (should look like this http://cl.ly/image/3v2E230l1u34)
- You should find the item purchase code in the text file that it downloads.
- Here is a helpful video... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv5VaORIS3A
3. We will endeavour to get back to you within 48 hours during Monday to Friday (we tend not to work weekends), we are usually much quicker than that though :)
4. Before submitting a ticket, please make sure you search through the open tickets to see if your question has already been answered.
5. Post as much info as you can on any issues: links and screenshots are a perfect way of doing this.
6. If you have an issue that is related directly to your website e.g. "I've uploaded this and it's not working" we will need to see a link of it not working so we can inspect and offer advice. We cannot unfortunately problem solve code issues from a screenshot.
7. Before you submit a support request please make sure you are running the latest version of your theme (and any required plugins), you can check this by going to the marketplace you bought the theme from and checking the changelog link.
As a final note, please be courteous and polite to our support team. We offer theme support for free on all of our themes for bug fixes. We don't actually have to do this under ThemeForest rules, we do it because we like to help people and keep our themes up to date with new features.
We reserve the right to refuse support should your behaviour or the contents of your website be deemed inappropriate.
The MeanThemes Team :)