How do I translate the theme?
There is a .po and .mo file in the theme's languages folder, here is a step by step guide of how to translate...
1. Install latest version of the theme via WordPress > Updates
2. Connect to your server via FTP and navigate to /wp-content/themes/themename/languages/
3. Download default.po and default.mo / en_GB.po and en_GB.po
4. Make necessary changes to translations with Poedit (http://www.poedit.net/) by opening default.po / en_GB.po
5. Save off in correct language e.g. pt_ES.po
6. Upload .po and .mo to the same folder as in step 2
7. Edit your wp-config.php in the site root (please make a backup first)
8. Change the line define('WPLANG', ''); to your language file name (without the .po) e.g. define('WPLANG', 'pt_ES');
9. Upload/Save wp-config.php You should then be all translated, if you find any issues, please refer to this helpful YouTube video first: