How do I translate the theme?
These steps are for WordPress 4.0 and above...
If you are using a version before WordPress 4.0, please check out this video guide instead...
1. Install latest version of the theme via WordPress > Updates
2. Connect to your server via FTP and navigate to /wp-content/themes/themename/languages/
3. Download default.po and default.mo / en_GB.po and en_GB.po
4. Make necessary changes to translations with Poedit (http://www.poedit.net/) by opening default.po / en_GB.po
5. Save off in correct language e.g. es_ES.po
6. Upload .po and .mo to the same folder as in step 2
7. Go to Settings > General in WordPress, scroll all the way down
8. Choose your country e.g.
9. Click Save Changes, the theme should then read from your translated file